Video length: 39:41
Materials you will need before watching this video:
- Watercolor paper – 100% cotton is best
- Watercolor paints (any form is OK: pan, tube, liquid)
- 3-4 brushes of various sizes
- Painter’s tape
- Spray bottle with clean water
- Paper towels or old dish towel
- Any items for making marks (twigs, cotton swabs, was crayon, graphite stick, roller, etc)
- Stencils if you like
- Divide your paper into at least 4 sections with painters tape on all edges.
- A larger sheet is better for this project 18 x 24 or 12 x 16)
Most importantly — have fun and play!