Art Classes For Adults
Our art classes are structured a bit different than the traditional art class studios, because we are dedicated artists who want to help adults (currently we do not offer classes to children) explore their creative side in a low-key, encouraging environment. Doing Art is a way to tap into different parts of your brain. As adults we don’t often tap into the creative part of our brain to find that artist within — we want you to discover that artist.
How we are different:
- Offer short sessions so you don’t have to make long-term time commitments
- In-person class size for more personalized attention (currently no in-persons classes are yet available)
- Saturday morning classes available so you can enjoy doing art without feeling rushed
- Taught by instructors who are artists
- We teach because we want love art and sharing our talents.
If you are interested in classes for your child(ren), please email us. As we are always expanding, we may be able to offer small private group classes.
Where We Are Located
Due to Covid-19 all classes are being held online. Many sessions are recorded and available for students after class.
OPEN STUDIOS 2020
Detati Art will be hosting 3 artists for Open Studios on August 8-9, 2020. This will be an outside exhibit to help keep everyone safe. For more information on Open Studio, see their website.
Want to know when we add new classes or workshops? Have a suggestion for a class?
Join our email list for updated class, workshop and Detati Art information.