Art Classes & Workshops
NOTE: Dates shown are the date of the first class meeting. Classes & workshops may multiple meetings days and times, see class description for details.
We recommend completing Watercolor Basics 1 & 2 before taking any other watercolor course. This will help you learn and practice the fundamentals techniques. If Watercolor Basics 1 & 2 are not currently offered, we can do private instruction.
Mar 25 @ 1:00 pm-2:00 pm| $85
This class will continue on from Drawing I .
This will focus on:
- How to use shapes to build a drawing
- How to create a pleasing composition with balance and harmony
- Using negative and positive space to create interest
- Using value to create depth
Each class students will be given an “assignment” to do on their own to help reinforce and build their skills.
Instructor will provide “office hours” that students can schedule a 15 or 30-minute one-on-one session to ask questions, review progress, and get feedback.
No of classes: 4
Class Dates: Mar 25, Apr 1, 8, 15
Live classes: 1 hr online
Instructor: Roberta K
- Drawing or sketch pad – 11 x 14 or larger
- Graphite pencils (6B, 4B, 2B, B, H, 2H)
- Pencil sharpener
- Kneaded eraser & gum, vinyl or rubber eraser