Art Classes & Workshops
NOTE: Dates shown are the date of the first class meeting. Classes & workshops may multiple meetings days and times, see class description for details.
We recommend completing Watercolor Basics 1 & 2 before taking any other watercolor course. This will help you learn and practice the fundamentals techniques. If Watercolor Basics 1 & 2 are not currently offered, we can do private instruction.
Create Your Own Holiday Cards (online)
Oct 5 @ 12:30 pm-1:30 pm| $70
Make your holiday cards unique and personal. We will create simple “artistic” holiday cards using ink and watercolor. A number of different designs will be provided that you can use tor create your own.
No of classes: 3
Class Dates: Tuesday, Oct 5, 12, 19
Live classes: 1 hr online
Instructor: Roberta K
Recommended Materials List:
- Watercolor block or pad 5 x 7, or larger can be cut to 5 x 7
- #2 or #3 Pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- 2 large plastic containers for water – 16 oz. containers
- #4, #8 round brush
- 3/4” flat or 1″ wash brush
- Watercolor Palette – large plastic palette, with large enough wells to mix pools of paint
- Paper towels, Tissues (Kleenex, Puffs, etc.)
- Roll of blue painter’s tape
- Waterproof pens: Micron (.o5 or .08), Fine point Sharpies, SuperBlack or other permanent black pens/markers that are water proof
- Box of blank greeting cards 5 x 7 or smaller
- Gluestick or matte medium