Art Classes & Workshops
NOTE: Dates shown are the date of the first class meeting. Classes & workshops may multiple meetings days and times, see class description for details.
We recommend completing Watercolor Basics 1 & 2 before taking any other watercolor course. This will help you learn and practice the fundamentals techniques. If Watercolor Basics 1 & 2 are not currently offered, we can do private instruction.
Two Day Collage Workshop (In studio)
Jul 24 @ 9:30 am-1:00 pm| $105
Come back to the studio IN-PERSON to create art. The fun art of collage making is back! An exercise will be done at the beginning of the class to show you the process.
We will supply two 11″ x 14″ canvases, collage papers and Gloss Medium for gluing your pieces.
PLEASE REGISTER by July 16. This class needs a min of 4 participants to run. In order to maintain social distancing we also have a limit on the number we can accommodate so register early.
Class Dates: Saturday/Sunday, July 24-25, 9:30am-1pm
Instructor: Christine Oliver
- 1″ inexpensive bristle brushes (available at hardware stores)
- additional collage papers if you have them
- a larger canvas if you would like to work larger
- reference photos for the collages that you would like to create. Simple images are best – a flower, a pet, a still life
- bring drinks and snacks if you would like